Winter Camp is Here! Register Below.
Quinzees - Sledding - Camp Fire/Smores - Whittling - Field Games - And More!
When: Friday, February 23 at 6:00 p.m. - Sunday, February 25 at 9:30 a.m. Stay one night or both, or just drive out for the daytime activities on Saturday.
What to Bring:
- Warm Outdoor Clothes--Extra Socks and Extra Mittens
- Sleds and snowtubes
- Snow shovels (for quinzee building)
- Mess kit with utensils, plate, cup, water bottle
- Sleeping bag, extra blanket, pillow
- Board game to share
- Whittling knife (Bears and above)
How to Register: Complete the Registration Form below. If your scout has not camped with us before, we will also need you to complete and return a Health/Shooting Permission Form.
Any questions? Contact Todd Sorensen at email@example.com or 612-219-5981.
CAMP REGISTRATION FORM